Paying Your Bill
- View and pay your CenturyLink bills
- Check your CenturyLink Wireless® minutes
- Order and change CenturyLink products and services
- Check status of your orders and repairs
Conveniently pay your bill online from your bank account or with a credit or debit card. With AutoPay the total amount due on your monthly bill is paid automatically from a savings account, checking account or credit card. You will continue to receive a hardcopy of your bill, unless you choose paperless billing.
Your AutoPay options are:
- AutoPay with electronic funds transfer (EFT) from a checking or savings account
- AutoPay with a credit or debit card
Once you have registered for AutoPay, you will receive an e-mail to confirm your enrollment. Your first automatic payment will occur one to two billing cycles after you sign up. You will receive an e-mail notifying you that your next payment will be deducted automatically. Payments are deducted from a checking or savings account approximately 18 days after your bill date, or five days with a credit card.
Sign up for AutoPay today! Just log in or register for MyAccount today. It's quick and easy.
You can also make one-time payments online with a credit or debit card or electronic funds transfer from your bank account. With your electronic one-time payment you control the payment amount and date. Your payment will be withdrawn from your bank account approximately 72 hours after you submit your payment. *
* Note: Payments are posted within approximately 72 hours of the transaction timelines listed above. Be sure to make your payment in advance of the due date to avoid late fees. Payments made toward the balance on your current bill will not be updated since the bill has already been posted. For payment activity, view the Billing Summary section in MyAccount.
Billing Detail Information
You can find your bill due date at the top of your bill, next to Due Date for New Charges. Your payment must be received by this date to avoid late fees and potential disruption in your service. Your bill due date is determined by where you live and is not based on a calendar month, (i.e., your billing cycle may be from the 10th of one month to the 10th of the next month).
The Total Amount Due shown on your bill is the amount that must be paid by the bill due date. This includes new charges for the month as well as any unpaid previous balance. If your payment is not received by the due date, you may see a previous balance due. If you paid this balance after the bill was created, just submit payment for new charges.
- You sent a payment and it was not received by the bill due date. In this case, you may want to confirm your payment has been received and pay the new charges by the bill due date.
- You paid an amount less than the Total Amount Due on a prior bill. The unpaid balance will carry forward to the next month. You will need to pay the Total Amount Due to avoid potential late fees.
Your monthly CenturyLink bill includes recurring monthly charges for services billed one month in advance, such as calling plans, local calling services and custom calling features. It also includes usage charges that are billed after they are used, such as pay-per-use calling features and long-distance calls.
To avoid disconnection of services, payment must reach us by the payment due date. If your phone service is in jeopardy of being disconnected, please call us immediately at 1 800-423-8994 to make a payment or payment arrangements. Should your service(s) be disconnected, a restoration charge of $40 per line and a security deposit may be required to re-establish service.